Sunday 21 March 2010

At last!!

We have moved in to our lovely new home - at last!  Here is a photo of sunrise on our first morning.
Last post I showed you the cupboards I had built downstairs - well, here they are, starting to fill up.
These are the cupboards in my sewing room - for now, I have just unpacked and put stuff in to get rid of the packing boxes.  I will go through and have a further tidy up at my leisure.  The main thing is, we are here, at last!  Can't wait to get back to some creating

3 comments:

Doreen G said...

Next time I'm down the coast I'll drop in for a cuppa.
Oh I'd kill for cupboards like that.

Vanessa Barrett said...

Congratulations Hilary and Karl.

That's fantastic. Looking forward to visiting you in the future.

Nellie's Needles said...

Woo Hoo! You're HOME!

That looks like a wonderful place to live and create.